Office Basics - Princeton
This is a one-day course that will help office personnel identify propane characteristics and equipment procedures basic to supporting the services of the propane marketer. Included in the course:
• Identifying the basic components of propane tanks and cylinders.
• Identifying industry standards, safety codes and regulations.
• Procedures that promote customer safety for leak and odor complaints.
• Procedures for handling out of gas calls.
• Procedures for handling customer complaints.
• Procedures to help improve customer relations.