Office Basics - PrincetonName: Office Basics - PrincetonDate: June 17, 2019Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM CDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
This is a one-day course that will help office personnel identify propane characteristics and equipment procedures basic to supporting the services of the propane marketer. Included in the course:
• Identifying the basic components of propane tanks and cylinders.
• Identifying industry standards, safety codes and regulations.
• Procedures that promote customer safety for leak and odor complaints.
• Procedures for handling out of gas calls.
• Procedures for handling customer complaints.
• Procedures to help improve customer relations.